- Appeared in 3 games before being sidelined with an injury
- Named Captain prior to the season
- Finished the season with 5 carries for 18 yards
- Appeared in 11 games
- Finished with 22 rushes for 171 yards and 1 touchdown
- Second on team in kick return yards with 183
- Finished with 14 tackles on special teams
- season high 12 carries for 119 yards and a toyuchdown against Columbia (10/11)
- Attended the United States Naval Academy where he played A-back for the Mids.
- Played five games on special teams, including in each of the final four contests
- Posted four tackles on the year
- Had a tackle against Middle Tennessee State in the Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl
- Recorded his first-career tackle against South Alabama
- Also had a tackle against San Jose State and Army.
- Did not see time as a true freshman.
- Attended Naval Academy Prep School during 2011-2012 academic year.
- Played three seasons at safety and running back under coach Tim Gershae at Shawnee High School
- Led the Renegades to a 28-8 record over three seasons, including three conference championships and one state title
- Two-time All-State selection in both football and baseball
- Two-time captain in football, earning a spot in the North-South All-Star Game
- Named as a top-100 player, two-time all-group selection and a member of the all-academic team
- Also served as team captain for the Renegade baseball team, where he set Shawnee records for hitting.
Personal: Son of Bill Royds and Donna Saccomanno... Majoring in health and physical education.
Royds' Career Stats